Skin & VD
|Dr. Dimple Chopra||Professor And Head Of Departmentemail@example.com||9814817588|
|Dr. Seema Goyal||Assistant Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org||9814005713|
Skin and VD is the branch of medicine dealing with the skin and its diseases, a unique specialty with both medical and surgical aspects. A dermatologist takes care of diseases, in the widest sense, and some cosmetic problems of the skin, scalp, hair, and nails.
MONDAY TO SATURDAY
MINOR OT DAYS
TUESDAY AND SATURDAY
- OPD SERVICES
- SPECIAL CLINICS:
- LEPROSY CLINIC:THURSDAY
- PSORIASIS CLINIC: FRIDAY
- STD CLINIC
- INDOOR SERVICES
- EMERGENCY SERVICES
- Managing OPD and indoor patients and emergencies.
- Running special clinics for psoriasis, leprosy, and STD.
- Responsible for maintaining discipline in the department, promoting teaching and research activities, the guiding thesis of PG students, regularly conducting journal clubs and seminars in the department.
- Delivering talks to the public and school children on skin conditions, STD and leprosy.
- Rendering social service at various medical check-up camps.
- Providing skin services at Army Hospital, Patiala
- Taking care of NLEP program and STI control program under PSACS